We are thrilled to be featured in the October issue of Elle Canada Magazine!
Shop our jacflash RVVD Denim collection here.
Photo of our “suit yourself tuxedo denim” $195 by Aran Raviandran.
also written by Jaclyn Genovese for notable.ca
Knits this season seem to be as pretty as they are vital and though cable knit sweaters are one of the most timeless pieces you can wear, they can get tiresome after a while. Be prepared to snuggle up this season with these fun ways to wear your beloved winter knitwear.
1. A feminine hue makes up for a relaxed fit.
2. We all know that destroyed denim was huge this spring, but shredding our knits delights us equally during these chillier months.
4. Pair with this season’s hottest boot, the Chelsea boot.
5. An oversized knit can act as a cozy dress.
6. If your knit leaves you feeling boxy, add a belt around your waist to give a little shape.
7. Snuggle up in a turtle neck version.
8. Tone on tone of this season’s favorite color, tan, looks luxurious.
9. For a glamorous look that is appropriate for the Holidays, pair with a glitzy skirt.
10. Pleated pants add sophistication to a wild shade.
11. Step up and soften up your Office look with a comfy knit.
12. Flatter your curves in a cropped sweater with a streamlined skirt.
13. Layering a blouse under your sweater gives off a polished look.
wheredidugetthat.com, stylebistro.com, apairandasparediy.com, pinterest.com, chaos-mag.com, collagevintage.com, whowhatwear.com, backseatstylers.com, socialbliss.com,