Spring is finally here and what better way to celebrate than to revitalize your wardrobe?! Come pop in this weekend for the #jacflash pop-up shop Friday, April 24th and Saturday, April 25th, 12-8pm and Sunday, April 26th from 12-6pm @getfreshcompany, 498 Queen St. West.
Check out some of our new arrivals now at www.jacflash.net!
black culottes $55, available here
white zip crop bra top $45, available here
Last week, Fresh and I attended the Pedram Karimi show. I loved the navy capes, asian collared jackets and colour-blocking features. I wore an all ecru, jacflash everything, ensemble. www.jacflash.net
Photos 3 and 5 by Nick Viton.
Originally written by Jaclyn Genovese for notable.ca.
Let’s face it, what we wear to a girls night out on a Friday night is drastically different from what we wear to a Monday morning meeting, but some of our favourite pieces are those weekend-worthy, killer items that just don’t ever seem work appropriate. Bore no more, you don’t have to be a fashion party pooper any longer- those going out clothes don’t have to be just be for carousing. To get the most wear out of your clothes, check out 11 of our favourite ways to wear your nighttime looks to the office.
1. Layer a bralette with a turtleneck and skirt for a stunning day time look
2. Who would have thought a black crop top could look to cute atop a striped blouse and jeans?
3. Slip a longer skirt underneath a mini for a fashion forward, more appropriate office ensemble.
4. A leather cut off top looks less edgy underneath a turtleneck and midi skirt.
5. Wear a button up under an elegant LBD for a less formal look.
6. Throw a chunky knit on top of a feminine, lace pencil skirt.
7. A turtleneck layered under an intricate tank looks conservatively chic.
8. Try the skirt over pants trend by pairing a typically revealing skirt over a tailored work trouser.
9. Layer a long sleeve to extinguish a deep-v.
10. Thigh high boots become subdued when worn with endless tailored layers.
11. Pair a glitzy sequin jacket with black and white classics to look glamorously professional.
jacflash, black silk romper $75. Available at www.jacflash.net.